Information of Kyrgyzstan
|Language||Kyrgyz , English|
|Climate||From 25 °C to -10 °C|
|Exchange Rate||1 Indian Rupee = .99 Som|
|Time difference with India||+ 30 Minutes|
|Religion||Muslim , Christians at 15%|
MBBS in Kyrgyzstan
Another country that is making rounds is Kyrgyzstan. MBBS in Kyrgyzstan Is reason for its popularity is, again, the quality of education that this country offers to medical students during MBBS. Kyrgyzstan is a country in Central Asia, and known worldwide for its MBBS in Kyrgyzstan. Students from all over the world come to study, In order to have a great medical career, students go for MBBS admission in Kyrgyzstan for best medical study . MBBS in Kyrgyzstan from a Kyrgyz State medical Academy is of high value in India. It is important to study at one of the the oldest and top-notch MBBS in Kyrgyzstan, for instance, the Kyrgyz State Medical Academy, based in the capital city of Bishkek for. Kyrgyz State Medical Academy is best university for MBBS in Kyrgyzstan. MBBS admission in Kyrgyzstan is affordable, which makes it a popular hub among students for medical studies. The total fee costs approximately twelve lac, which includes tuition fee (entire 5 year MBBS course), accommodation, and miscellaneous expenses in MBBS in Kyrgyzstan.
Why Study MBBS In Kyrgyzstan For Indian Students?
Kyrgyzstan, which is officially known as the Kyrgyz Republic, is one of the most beautiful countries which are surrounded by mountainous terrain all around. On the North side, Kazakhstan is there, on the west and southwest side is Uzbekistan, and on the southwest and east side, Tajikistan and China are available. It is one of the largest cities, and the capital of Kyrgyzstan is Bishkek.
In history, more than 2000 years have been reported where Kyrgyzstan is known to focuses on cultures and Empires. There are so many things that make the history of Kyrgyzstan much one to understand. Apart from history, there are so many things which make this country to be the right choice for a person to consider.
But apart from being a country rich in culture and history, Kyrgyzstan is known as the best place for MBBS admission as well.
Here we will be going to let you know that why MBBS in Kyrgyzstan is the right choice to consider and why you must step towards this place.
- Education facility And Technology:
Education facility at universities offering MBBS in Kyrgyzstan is high class. You will get surprised to see that everywhere things are available which are linking you with the course you are studying. Also, the faculty is available to teach you are high-class professionals. Everyone is known to be the masters of their field, and there will be nothing that can be missed from their eyes.
At every step, professionals are available to train the students. There will be no need for them to feel like they are not ready to focus on the things going on. If a student is facing any trouble, they can ask the faculty is available, and they will clear their doubt within a while.
Usually, the universities offering MBBS in Kyrgyzstan are recognized by MCI and WHO.
2. About Climate of Kyrgyzstan:
The climate here at Kyrgyzstan is also Continental. Yes, you read it right. There will be no need for you to face the scratching rays of Sun or feel difficulty in stepping outside in cold winters. The temperature is somewhat Continental, and throughout the year, you will be able to get your basic necessities available. When you are stepping for MBBS in Kyrgyzstan, there will be no need for you to adopt any particular habit to adjust here.
The average temperature noticed here ranges from +25 degrees Celsius to -10 degree Celsius.
3. The infrastructure of Medical Universities campus:
Universities offering MBBS admission in Kyrgyzstan are up to the mark on the campus as well. The fees have been decided for MBBS in Kyrgyzstan has been decided by taking everyone into consideration. It is not a must that a student needs to belong to a very high-class family to pursue MBBS here.
The minimum fees for MBBS admission in Kyrgyzstan are Rs. 3.50 lacs per year and the maximum is Rs. 6 lacs per year. There will be no need for a student to feel like they cannot afford. Also, some of the universities offer them the facility to apply for a loan as well. If you wish to apply for a loan, the same option is also available.
Medical universities do not demand donations at the time of MBBS admission in Kyrgyzstan. Also, the medical students are only required to appear for entrance test at Kyrgyzstan Government Universities for MBBS in Kyrgyzstan , and no other medical college. However, no scholarships are available for MBBS in Kyrgyzstan. The process of MBBS admission in Kyrgyzstan resembles that of MBBS admission in Russia.
Kyrgyzstan, or also known as the Kyrgyz Republic, is located in central Asia. kyrgyzstan is linked to four countries, mainly Tajikistan, Uzbekistan, China, and Kazakhstan. Its capital is Bishkek, the most significant city in the country.
Russia ruled this country from 1876; get its independence in 1991.
Mbbs In Kyrgyzstan Nowadays, it’s ubiquitous that students consider abroad in terms of their education. One such qualification is MBBS. In India, MBBS is a highly expensive study. As compared to India, many other countries offer a MBBS degree with low cost plus high quality and best training experience. Kyrgyzstan is one of the best countries to pursue MBBS.Here we have some features regardingMBBS in Kyrgyzstan.
MBBS Admission in Kyrgyzstan For Indian Students:
|Apply for MBBS Admission||1st Week of July|
|End Date for MBBS Admission||Last week of August|
|Course Starts From||October 2020|
|NEET Entrance Exam||Yes, Compalsory|
|Minimum Tuition Fee||3000 USD Per Year|
|Maximum Tuition Fee||3800 USD Per Year|
|Admission process time||20 – 30 Working Days|
|University Recognition||MCI & WHO|
|Medium of Teaching||English & Kyrgyz|
|Accommodation Cost (twin Shaaring in Hostel)||500 – 700 USD Per Year|
|Eligibility of Admission||50% In PCB of 12th|
TOP 10 reasion to Get mbbs admission In Kyrgyzstan for Indian Students
- In terms of MBBS Admission in Kyrgyzstan is the most affordable. It has a plethora of top medical universities. These allow MBBS, MD, and further medical degrees.
- Thousands of students from different countries apply overseas to pursue their MBBS Admission in Kyrgyzstan. it has the top most reputed medical universities for MBBS in Kyrgyzstan . These universities are accredited by the MCI (medical council of India), WHO (world health organization), UNESCO (United Nations Educational, Scientific, and Cultural Organization) for MBBS Admission in Kyrgyzstan.
- The complete time period for MBBS in Kyrgyzstan is five years. The first five years focused on theoretical knowledge and clinical knowledge. Last year is mainly a training session in hospitals. Kyrgyzstan provide the best physical training in medical degrees. During the time period of degree, students get a chance to go through a real-life case study in MBBS in Kyrgyzstan.
- There are about 10000 Indian students who enrolled themselves to stuty in Kyrgyzstan. This country does not demand any donation for MBBS Admission in Kyrgyzstan.
- If a student in India scores only 50-60% marks in academics (PCB) and still wishes to pursue a MBBS Admission in Kyrgyzstan. Then MBBS Admission in Kyrgyzstan is the best choice. This country offers admission to even 50% (PCB) marks holder for MBBS Admission in Kyrgyzstan. Other than that, there is only one kind of entrance test, took at KSMU (Kyrgyz State Medical Universities). Indian Pupil, with a 55% score in their 12th, can quickly obtain excellent marks in this test under MBBS in Kyrgyzstan.
- The cost of MBBS in Kyrgyzstan Universities is very affordable as compared to other countries such as Russia, China, the USA, India, Ukraine, etc. one needs to have a budget of only 10-15 lacs for the degree plus hostel expends and requirements. If we talk about India, it costs about above 65 lac for a private medical college for MBBS degree.
- MBBS Admission in Kyrgyzstan only requires a 50-40 percentile of NEET score for admission to MBBS. In India, a high NEET percentile is necessary for MBBS Admission in Kyrgyzstan.
- MBBS Admission in Kyrgyzstan, one has to be below 25 years of his/her age or must have completed 17 years of age till the 31st of December of the admission year. Students need to apply to the Kyrgyzstan universities by the end of July. The application proceeding time is about 8-10 weeks MBBS Admission in Kyrgyzstan. But students must enter the country by 20th August in order to reserve their seats for MBBS Admission in Kyrgyzstan and they have enrolled for MBBS in Kyrgyzstan.
- Asian medical institute is also offer 2 lakh per year tuition fee for MBBS in Kyrgyzstan. MBBS in Kyrgyzstan is best option for medical study at low budget.
- Asian medical institute is also high quality education and low budget for MBBS in Kyrgyzstan.
Student Cost of Living in Kyrgyzstan pursuing MBBS Course:
|One Combo Fast food meal||200 Som per Person|
|Milk||45 som per Litre|
|6 Eggs||46 Som|
|Chicken||325 Som per KG.|
|Cheese||440 Som Per KG|
|Bread||20 Som per Person|
|Furnished room without sharing (Near Minimum crowed area)||20000 som Per month|
|Furnished room without sharing ( Near Highly expensiv area)||35000 Som per Month|
|Furnished room -Twin sharing( Hostel)||2650 Som Per Month|
|Internet||85 Som Per Month|
|Jeans||1500 – 2500 Som|
|Tshirts||1000 – 1800 Som|
|Shirt||1200 – 1900 Som|
Admission procedure of Kyrgyzstan Universities:
For taking MBBS admission in Kyrgyzstan, there is no need for a student to follow any complicated procedure. The admission procedure is as follows:-
- At the very first, the student needs to select the university and fill the application form. On the official website of the university admission form is available.
- After completing the application form, attach all the scan copies of your documents and submit them for verification.
- Usually, two-three days are required by the University for the Confirmation of your admission after verifying your documents. After verification, you will get an admission letter.
- After getting an admission letter, you are supposed to pay the fees at the university. Make sure you are checking on the payment method at the very first. Some of the universities are accepting online payments, and some of the universities are only accepting demand drafts.
- After paying the fees, your admission has been completed. The soon your admission procedure will get completed, then soon you will be able to apply for Visa.
- After getting a visa, you are ready to come for MBBS in Kyrgyzstan.
This is one of the simplest procedures which you are supposed to follow whenever you are looking forward to MBBS admission in Kyrgyzstan. Make sure when you are applying for Visa, you are submitting all the necessary documents. In case the document is not found out or anything is found out irrelevant, then your request for a student visa may get cancel
Eligibility criteria of MBBS admission In Kyrgyzstan:
The eligibility criteria for MBBS in Kyrgyzstan are quite simple. There is no need for a student to feel like they need to appear for any certain exam. It is as follows:
- The age of a student must be more than 17 years and less than 25 years.
- A student must have completed his 12th with more than 60% marks having physics, chemistry, and Biology as the main subject along with English.
- NEET UG examination of a student must be qualified. If the examination has not been qualified, then they will not be eligible for MBBS in Kyrgyzstan.
Total Fee Strucutre of Top 6 Universities in Kyrgyzstan: At a Glance:
|S.NO.||Name of University||Total MBBS fee for 5 year (hostel +Tuition fee + visa)|
|1||Kyrgyz State Medical Acadmey||23.4 Lakh Indian Rupee|
|2||Asian Medical Institute||18 Lakh Indian Rupee|
|3||Osh State Medical University||20.5 Lakh Indian Rupee|
|4||International School of Medicine||22 Lakh Indian Rupee|
|5||Jalalabad State Medical University||19.5 Lakh Indian Rupee|
|6||Kyrgyz Russian Slavic University||18.85 Lakh Indian Rupee|
Is MBBS in Kyrgyzstan good for Indian students?
Yes. MBBS in Kyrgyzstan is one of the safest and best option for Indian students. The reason behind the same is:-
- Kyrgyzstan is safe from crime.
- The fee structure design for MBBS in Kyrgyzstan is affordable.
- Accommodation and facilities are available for the students.
- Hassle-free visa completion.
- Scholarships have also been designed by universities for MBBS admission in Kyrgyzstan.
- After completion of MBBS in Kyrgyzstan, if a student wishes, they can apply for a PG degree as well. The fees are also very less as compared to India.
- Except for the NEET-UG examination, no additional exam is required.
Hostel and mess facility In Kyrgyzstan:
- Hostel and mess facility available is also up to the mark. It is the rooms are well ventilated and well-furnished as well. There will be no need for a student to feel like the room is untidy. 24 by 7 services are available so that a student will be able to adjust easily.
- Mess facilities are also up to the mark, and there is nothing that is missing in the quality of food as well. To all the students four times the meal is served, which will help them to maintain their diet as well.
- If a student is facing any difficulty considered to the food they can report about it to the mess owners, they will look to it and resolve the query as well. Additionally, no reading is allowed at the campus outside and inside.
- If a student is looking forward to MBBS in Kyrgyzstan and they are choosing a hostel, there will be no need for them to face any ragging at all. If they face the same, they just need to report about it, and strict actions are always taken against.
If you are looking forward to MBBS admission in Kyrgyzstan, then approach us. We will resolve all your doubts and will provide you the best possible way to complete your admission procedure for MBBS in Kyrgyzstan easily.
Overall, Kyrgyzstan is safe and secure for the international students. Indians are treated with respect from Kyrgyzstan people. Indians educated in this country will find jobs in any country of their choice for MBBS in Kyrgyzstan.
Some Important FAQs
Ques: Is studying MBBS in Kyrgyzstan a Good option for Indian students?
Ans: Yes. MBBS in Kyrgyzstan good option for all the new students because it is comparatively low here, and literacy rate is good. At the University, professionals are available who will help them at every step. Also, there will be no need for them to feel like that there is something missing considering education.
Ques: Which is the top medical university for MBBS Course in Kyrgyzstan
Ans: Kyrgyz state Medical Academy and Asian Medical Institute Kyrgyzstan are considered to be the top medical universities offering MBBS in Kyrgyzstan. These universities are recognized by MCI and WHO and also known to offer quality education.
Ques: Which University offers the lowest fee for MBBS Course in Kyrgyzstan?
Ans: Kyrgyz Russian Slavic University is known to be among those universities offering MBBS in Kazakhstan at a very low price.
Ques: Am I eligible as a doctor in India after completion of MBBS degree from Kyrgyzstan?
Ans: Yes. You are eligible as a doctor in India after completion of MBBS degree from cricket. But for the same, you need to appear for the MCI examination. After clearing the MCI screening test, there will be nothing you can create any trouble for you.
Ques: Which medical University is a good option for MBBS in Kyrgyzstan?
Ans: All the universities come under the category of good options for MBBS in Kyrgyzstan. But Kyrgyz state Medical Academy is one of the best Universities you can consider to pursue it.
Ques: What is the eligibility criterion of MBBS in Kyrgyzstan?
Ans: The eligibility criteria for MBBS in Kyrgyzstan are quite simple. It is as follows:
- The student needs to be more than 17 years in age and has qualified his 12th standard with more than 60% marks.
- Along with it, NEET-UG examination is required for admission.
Ques: What is the time duration of MBBS Classes in Kyrgyzstan?
Ans: The duration of MBBS classes in Kyrgyzstan is six years. In the duration of 5 years, the internship is also included.
Ques: Which universities are recognized by MCI in Kyrgyzstan?
Ans: All the universities available offering MBBS in Kyrgyzstan are recognized by MCI.
Ques: How much Far from Airport for Asian Medical Institute
Ans: From Manas International Airport, Asian Medical Institute is 40 kilometers away.
Ques: Is Indian Mess Available In Kyrgyzstan?
Ans: Yes. Indian mess is available in Kyrgyzstan. There is no need for a student to compromise with their eating habits.
Ques: Can Students stay in private apartments instead of the university Hostel?
Ans: If you wish to stay in a private apartment instead of a University hostel in pursuing MBBS in Kyrgyzstan, you can go with that. But for the same, you need to submit an application where your parents are being agreed to the same. If you have not submitted a valid application, then and you cannot live in private apartments.
Separate Fee Structure of Medical Universities in Kyrgyzstan
|International school of medicine|
|Duration: 5 Year||Total:₹1995500 | $30700|
|2nd Year to 5th Year||₹377000||$5800|
|Jalalabad State Medical University|
|Duration: 5 YEAR||Total:₹14.95 LAKH | $23000|
|1st Year||₹3.52 LAKH||$5400|
|2nd Year to 5th Year||₹2.86 LAKH PER YEAR||$4400 PER YEAR|
|Asian Medical Institute|
|Duration: 5 YEAR||Total:₹14.44 Lakh | $20,640|
|1st Year||₹3.92 Lakh||$5600|
|2nd Year to 5th Year||₹2.63 Lakh Per Year||$3760 Per Year|
|Osh State Medical University|
|Duration: 5 YEAR||Total:₹14.37 LAKH | $22100|
|1st Year||₹3.96 LAKH||$6100|
|2nd Year to 5th Year||₹2.60 PER YEAR||$4000 PER YEAR|
|Kyrgyz State Medical Academy|
|Duration: 5 YEAR||Total:₹24.12 Lakh | $34462|
|1st Year||₹7.88 Lakh||$11262|
|2nd Year to 5th Year||₹4.06 Pear Year||$5800 Per Year|
|Kyrgyz Russian Slavic University|
|Duration: 6 Year||Total:₹17.85 Lakh | $25,500|
|1st Year||₹4.55 Lakh||$6500|
|2nd Year to 6th Year||₹2.66 Lakh||$3800|