About MBBS In Kazakhstan
Every medical student wants to pursue MBBS after completing 12th standard. But admission to MBBS is not that easy. In-country like India, MBBS is a costly study in private medical college. So students consider abroad for MBBS. We at the admission route recommend Kazakhstan for an MBBS degree. MBBS in Kazakhstan is famous for providing an MBBS degree at very affordable fees. There are many universities in Kazakhstan. All universities are recognized by the WHO (World Health Organization), UNESCO (United Nations Educational and Scientific Cultural Organization), and Medical Councils of many countries like India, America, Australia, and others. Kazakhstan is a country which is known for its unique culture and rich past. Homeland is a direct historical successor of the state formation which was established by the nomads of the vast steppe. Medical universities of Kazakhstan ensure that best offers could be provided to the Indian students at affordable prices. The company ensures that it could help the students in finding out all Medical Universities
MBBS In Kazakhstan : at a Glance
|Eligibility of Admission||Aggregate 50% In PCB of 12th|
|NEET Entrance Exam||Yes|
|Minimum Tuition Fee||3500 USD Per Year|
|Maximum Tuition Fee||5500 USD Per Year|
|Last Date Of Apply||Last Week of August|
|Admission process time||Working 25 – 35 Days|
|University Recognition||WHO, MCI|
|Medium of Teaching||English & Kazakh|
|Course Duration||5 Year|
|Accommodation Cost (twin Shaaring in Hostel)||500 – 600 USD per Year|
Why MBBS in Kazakhstan is Popular for Indian Students:
Here we have some features regarding MBBS in Kazakhstan:
- Kazakhstan is situated in central Asia. This country is surrounded by Russia, China, Uzbekistan, Kyrgyzstan, and Turkmenistan. Its capital is Astana, but another city named Almaty is the biggest city in the country.
- International students living in Kazakhstannever feel homesick. The local people of the country are amiable and humble.
- All the universities here are equipped with modern technologies the facility of digital libraries in the latest technology introduced in the universities.The modern infrastructures of the universities are beautiful.The laboratories of the universities here have the best in class equipment and apparatus.
- MBBS in Kazakhstan is comparatively cheap than other countries such as India, Ukraine, Russia, America, etc.MBBS in Kazakhstancost only 10-15 lacs. Total duration of doing MBBS in Kazakhstan. Initially, the students are given classroom learning and practicing for five years, while in the last year, the students are trained at the reputed hospitals.
- The students studied from Kazakhstan are practicing their profession in renowned hospitals around the world.
- The admission process in Kazakhstan universities is straightforward. Admission is directly based on the marks obtained in the 12th standard.
- To pursue MBBS in Kazakhstan, one does not need to go through several entrance exams. Medical universities in Kazakhstan only require NEET exams with qualifying marks.
- Every year a considerable number of international students apply for MBBS in Kazakhstan.
- Graduated MBBS students can easily apply for their MD in a significant country like America or Australia.
- Kazakhstan universities have eligibility for the admission to MBBS degree. The eligibility criterion includes: the student should have a minimum of 50% marks in physics, chemistry, and biology, their 12th standard. The students must complete 17 years of age by the end of the admission year.
- Choosing Kazakhstan for pursuing MBBS is the best decision. Kazakhstan comes under the top countries in providing medical education.
- Admission Route suggests you apply for the MBBS by the end of July. The classes will be commencing from the first or second week of September.
- The students studying in Kazakhstan are getting exposure to the different cultures and religions as the universities often organize cultural festivals and events.
- the universities in Kazakhstan have employed excellent staff in its teaching faculty.
The admission route suggests you the best place for your education career. Getting admission to universities is our responsibility for your concern.If we talk about getting admission to a medical degree in India, then one has to be very conceall ntrated towards achieving an outstanding percentage in academics and the entrance test level. Another most important thing you should have is financial power. Getting a medical degree from abroad is much cheaper and much more accessible. Kazakhstan is one of the most exceptional countries in terms of medical education like MBBS in Kazakhstan. Admission Route provides the best medical consultation services abroad.
Top 10 Medical Universities in Kazakhstan :
|Name of Universities||Place|
|Kazakh National Medical University||Almaty|
|Semey State Medical University||Semipalatinsk|
|Karaganda State Medical Uiversity||Karaganda|
|Astana Medical University||Astana|
|Al- Farabi Kazakh National Univetsity||Almaty|
|South Kazakhstan medical Academy||Shymkent|
|Kazakhstan Medical Institute||Almaty|
|West Kazakhstan medical Academy||Aktobe|
Duration of MBBS Course In Kazakhstan:
The duration of MBBS in Kazakhstan is of 5 years. The first 4th years are focused on theoretical knowledge and clinical knowledge, the final year is focused on training sessions. Our company assures students about the best physical training in reputed and recognized hospitals after completing a degree program.
One of the reasons for recommending Kazakhstan is that this country is much affordable than others in terms of medical education. In other countries such as India, America, England, Russia, etc, MBBS is highly expensive. If we talk about India, MBBS, cost nearly to 65 laces. Admission Route prefers Kazakhstan to student because MBBS require only about 12 to 15 lacs to complete the degree program. Accommodation and other necessities are also included in this price while doing MBBS IN Kazakhstan.
Top Medical Universities In Kazakhstan- Country and World Ranking
|University Name||Country Rank||World Rank|
|Kazakh National Medical University||6||3888|
|Karaganda State Medical Uiversity||25||6893|
|Semey State Medical University||35||7462|
|Al- Farabi Kazakh National Univetsity||1||207|
|Astana Medical University||31||7354|
|South Kazakhstan medical Academy||50||8465|
|West Kazakhstan medical Academy||54||8692|
- Our primary goal is to provide admission assurance in a reputed university, guide through all the visa formalities. We help students in every single stage of their courses like, MBBS IN Kazakhstan. MBBS aspirants must thing of pursuing their degree in Kazakhstan.
- This country is located in central Asia and also known as the Kazakhstan Republic is covered by four other countries, namely Tajikistan, Uzbekistan, China, and Kazakhstan. The Islamic religion is followed here. Famous for its natural beauty.
- If you want to do MBBS in Kazakhstan it is one of the best countries having the top most reputed universities. All the universities here are affiliated from MCI (medical universities of India).
- If a student does not get good marks in academics, then takingMBBS admission in Kazakhstan universities to pursue MBBS is the best choice. Students with 55% of marks in academics can get admission in a good university in Kazakhstan.
Total Fee Structure of MBBS In Kazakhstan:
|Name of the Universities||Total 5 year (tuition fee + Hostel Fee)|
|Kazakh National Medical University||INR. 19.95 Lakh|
|Semey State Medical University||INR. 13.65 Lakh|
|Karaganda State Medical Uiversity||INR. 14.70 Lakh|
|Astana Medical University||INR. 17.15 Lakh|
|Al- Farabi Kazakh National Univetsity||INR. 17.85 Lakh|
|South Kazakhstan medical Academy||INR. 14.80 Lakh|
|Kazakh Russian Medical University||INR. 17.85 Lakh|
|West Kazakhstan medical Academy||INR. 16.20 Lakh|
Our company is the only organization authorized from the Medical Universities of Kazakhstan that assists Indian students to get admission in top reputed universities.
We guide every student to choose the best in terms of university infrastructure to university teaching faculty. The quality of education given in Kazakhstan is way beyond our thinking.
Students are also provided with the current prospectus, application form, and other information regarding events that took place in the university.
Our company assists the student in any situation. We always stand by side.
Every student gets many opportunities to attend the international seminars held in the universities, as our company Admission Route shares information with their students via efficient means.Indians are treated very well in this country. Kazakhstan people give respect to Indians.
Admission Advise is the one-stop destination for international students from counseling to admission work, plus we do all required documentation. One needs to check-in. For any query, please contact our team. +
Ques: Is MBBS in Kazakhstan Is a good decision for Indian Students?
Ans: When you are heading for MBBS in Kazakhstan, there is no need for an Indian student to think twice. Here they will be going to get an amazing atmosphere, and modernization has equipped the surroundings as well. Fees are quite affordable, and a student can apply for an education loan as well.
Ques: MBBS Degree from Kazakhstan Is Valid in India
Ans: Yes. The degree offered to the students after completing MBBS in Kazakhstan is globally accepted. Not only in India, but if they wish to go with it in other countries, they have the option available. There is no need for them to think twice unnecessarily.
Ques: Hostel condition of Kazakhstan Medical Universities
Ans: Hostels in Kazakhstan medical universities are amazing. Neat and clean surroundings are there, and a student will be going to get a familiar atmosphere as he can have at his home. People are so friendly, and they will help him to adjust to the surroundings easily. Also, Indian wardens are available who will help them to understand their surroundings and also help them to adjust their easily.
Ques: Indian Food availability in Kazakhstan for Medical Students
Ans: Indian food is also available in the hostel and in the cafeteria. If you can not consume any other food except Indian cuisine, there is no need for you to worry about anything. Indian shops R available, and they will prepare food without compromising with the taste and quality.
Ques: Is it safe for international students?
Ans: Kazakhstan is considered to be a safe place for international students as well. Strict rules and regulations are imposed by the government and by the University people as well. If a student is finding out to commit some nuisance to others or they are getting engaged in things which are unacceptable strict action should be taken by the University and by the government as well.
Ques: Which University offers the lowest MBBS course fees?
Ans: South Kazakhstan Medical Academy is known to offer MBBS at a very low price in Kazakhstan. If you wish to go for MBBS in Kazakhstan, then which University is the right one for you to choose as the fees are very less here.
Ques: Is the Climate of Kazakhstan is favorable for Indian students?
Ans: Kazakhstan is available with a Continental climate. The continental climate clearly indicates that the winters are cold, and summers are a bit warm and dry. Therefore being Indian students, you will be able to adjust here easily. You will be going to feel that the climate is somewhat the same as India only.
Ques: Is the raging free campus of Kazakhstan medical universities?
Ans: Yes absolutely. There is no need for you to feel like anyone will be going to do ragging with you. In case any of the students is finding out to do the same, their admission will get terminated from the University, and they will not be able to apply for MBBS in other countries and Kazakhstan for almost two to three years.
Ques: What are the Average monthly recharges of mobiles of students in Kazakhstan?
Ans: You can Recharge 1680 Tenge ( 300 INR) Cost of Data Recharge easily. It clearly depends upon your usage. If you do not wish to spend a lot of money on mobile recharges, you can call your parents with the phone available in the hostel. This will be going to a free option for you available.
Ques: After completion of MBBS Degree from Kazakhstan, what to do?
Ans: After completion of MBBS in Kazakhstan, you will be able to appear for the MCI screening test. There will be no need for you to appear for any additional exam for it at all. After completing the MCI test, you can easily pursue a career in your own country. The degree offered to you is recognized globally.
Ques: Is MCI coaching is available in Kazakhstan medical Universities?
Ans: Yes. Professionals available at the University will help you to understand about the curriculum of MCI and some of the universities also offering students with MCI coaching. You need to check out whether the University in which you are applying is offering you will MCI coaching or not.
Ques: Direct Fly time duration between Delhi to Almaty Kazakhstan?
Ans: Between Delhi to Almaty Kazakhstan, the flight time duration is 3 hours 30 minutes.
|Kazakh National Medical University|
|Duration: 5 year||Total:₹20.58 Lakh | $29,400|
|1st Year||₹4.90 Lakh||$7000|
|2nd Year to 5th Year||₹3.92 Lakh per year||$5600 Per year|
|Astana Medical University|
|Duration: 5 Year||Total:₹17,61,500 | $27100|
|1st Year||₹4.88 Lakh||$7500|
|2nd Year to 5th Year||₹3.19 Lakh/year||$4900 USD/year|
|Al Farabi Kazakh National University|
|Duration: 5 Year||Total:₹18.76 Lakh | $26,800|
|1st Year||₹4.48 Lakh||$6400|
|2nd Year to 5th Year||₹3.57 Lakh||$5100|
|Semey State Medical University|
|Duration: 5 YEAR||Total:₹13.10 LAKH | $20150|
|1st Year||₹2.3 LAKH||$4550|
|2nd Year to 5th Year||₹2,54 LAKH PER YEAR||$3900 PER YEAR|
|KAZAKH RUSSIAN MEDICAL UNIVERSITY|
|Duration: 5 YEAR||Total:₹23.89 LAKH | $36,750|
|1st Year||₹7.64 LAKH||$11750|
|2nd Year to 5th Year||₹4.07 LAKH PER YEAR||$6250 PER YEAR|
|Karaganda State Medical University|
|Duration: 5 YEAR||Total:₹16.92 LAKH | $26000|
|1st Year||₹6 LAKH||$9230|
|2nd Year to 5th Year||₹2.73 Lakh Per Year||$4200 Per year|
|South Kazakhstan Medical Academy|
|Duration: 5 Year||Total:₹14.43 LAKH | $22,200|
|1st Year||₹4.29 Lakh||$6600|
|2nd Year to 5th Year||₹2.73 Lakh Per Year||$4200 Per year|