Management is considered as an art and science of accomplishing several sets of goals with the usage and manipulation of the human financial, technological and natural resources. Management is an aspect which also refers to an individual to an individual who makes the decisions about how the businesses should run. Management is also included as a factor of the production along with the machines, material, and money. In academics, management is also known as Business Administrations and the colleges which teach management are usually known as Business Schools.
Students who want to enter into management studies could make a choice among a various set of management courses these courses are:
- B.A. (Bachelors of Arts)
- B.A. (Hons.) (Bachelor of Arts Honours)
- B.A. in Hospitality Management, Hotel Management, Human Resource Management, International Hospitality Administration, Management and Marketing, Marketing Management and Retail Businesses, etc.
- B.B.A (Bachelors of Business Administration)
- B.B.A in Digital Marketing, Air Travel Management, Banking and Insurance, Marketing, Human Resource Management, Business Economics, Computer Applications, Finance, Foreign Trade, etc.
- B.B.A (Hons.)
- B.C.A (Bachelors of Computer Applications)
- B.B.M (Bachelors of Business Management)
- B.Com (Bachelors of Commerce)
- M.A. (Masters of Arts)
- M.B.A (Masters of Business Administration)
- M. Com. (Masters of Commerce)
- M.B.A + P.G.D.B.M. (Masters of Business Administration + Post Graduate Diploma in Business Management)
- M.B.A +P.G.P.C.E (Masters of Business Administration + Post Graduate Program in Corporate Excellence)